Buy Fentanyl Transdermal Patches
Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid. Fentanyl is a very powerful anesthetic (30-50 times more potent than heroin and 50-100 times more potent than morphine) most often used with patients who are already taking other opioids to relieve chronic or breakthrough pain (such as the pain caused by cancer). Buy Fentanyl patches online
How to apply fentanyl transdermal patches:
- Clean the area where you plan to apply the Fentanyl patch with clear water and pat completely dry. Do not use any soaps, lotions, alcohols, or oils.
- Tear open the pouch containing the fentanyl patch along the dotted line, starting at the slit. Remove the patch from the pouch and peel off both parts of the protective liner from the back of the patch. Try not to touch the sticky side of the patch.
- Immediately press the sticky side of the patch onto the chosen area of skin with the palm of your hand.
- Press the patch firmly for at least 30 seconds. Be sure that the patch sticks well to your skin, especially around the edges.
- If the patch does not stick well or comes loose after it is applied, tape the edges to your skin with first aid tape. If the patch still does not stick well, you may cover it with Bioclusive or Tegaderm brand see-through dressings. Do not cover the patch with any other type of bandage or tape.
- If a patch falls off before it is time to remove it, dispose of the patch properly and apply a new patch. Leave the new patch in place for 72 hours.
- When you are finished applying the patch, wash your hands with water right away.
- When it is time to change your patch, peel off the old patch and apply a new patch to a different skin area.
- After you remove your patch, fold it in half with the sticky sides together and flush it down a toilet.
This will surely lead to death using fentanyl patches
– Buy Fentanyl patches online
- Failure to follow the proper channel of administration will lead to severe complications and will surely if not without medical aid lead to death
- Exposing the patches to excessive heat will promotes the release of fentanyl from the patch and increases the absorption of fentanyl through the skin which can result in fatal overdose and possibly death.
- Do not drink alcohol, take prescription or nonprescription medications that contain alcohol, or use street drugs during your treatment. The result is life threatening and possibly death
- Fentanyl patches are only for use on the skin. Do not place patches in your mouth or chew or swallow the patches. This can lead to your death. buy Fentanyl patch online
How much fentanyl transdermal patches should I take for final exit?
The most commonly referred to dosage rates are 12/25/50/75/100 µg/h and also two milligrams of fentanyl (equivalent to a few grains of table salt) is considered to be a deadly dose.